Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Klepto Crochet

I have always been an avid reader. I LOVE reading! I used to read all the time. Ever since I picked up crochet more seriously tho; reading has taken a back seat. If I'm watching a movie with the hubby, I crochet. If I'm riding in the car, I crochet. If I'm bored, I crochet. I suppose it's because it's easier to pick up and get into than a book. My boys don't tear the hooks out of my hands, but they slam my books shut. I think tonight I will leave the hooks in their case, make some tea and pumpkin muffins, get comfy on the couch with a favorite book and READ!!

6 comments:

  1. Either Jane Eyre, or the first of the Chronicles of the Kings Series again by Lynn Austin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...tea sounds lovely!! I'm a hot tea fan, but am now living in the South where iced is the only tea that exists. I have to be careful when I read because I tend to completely neglect my family in the process. Craving a new book, though! Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, hot tea here too! I totally get what you mean. Same thing happens here. It has to be an evening thing, or a hubby is home too thing, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Golden Oasis ;) (you'll figure out who it is!) Great look and look forward to seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete